Electronic commerce rules
These E-Commerce Rules (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) are a mandatory and integral part of the purchase and sale agreement concluded between the online store https://openboxgroup.eu (hereinafter referred to as ELBELA, we) and the ELBELA customer (hereinafter referred to as you). . the terms and conditions of purchase and sale of goods in the store and establishing ELBELA and your rights and obligations related to the purchase and sale of goods by e-mail. in the store. The manager of the online store https://openboxgroup.eu is ELBELA, UAB, company code 124921583, registered office address Rygos g. 46, LT-05272 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania.
I. General provisions
- The following have the right to use the services of the online store https://openboxgroup.eu:
1.1. able-bodied natural persons not less than 18 years of age;
1.2. minors between the ages of fifteen and eighteen only with the consent of their parents, adoptive parents or guardians, except in the case of self-employment or scholarship;
1.3. legal entities;
1.4. authorized representatives of all the above persons.
- If you want to use e-mail. store services, you must register. Registration is considered complete and valid when you provide information about yourself electronically and proceed to the next steps.
- The prices of the goods indicated in the goods catalog of the online store are valid only when purchasing these goods in the online store https://openboxgroup.eu. The prices of the goods in the online store https://openboxgroup.eu are indicated including VAT. Delivery prices are included.
- The purchase-sale agreement is considered concluded from the moment when you have formed a shopping cart in the online store https://openboxgroup.eu, indicated the delivery address, selected the payment method and read (after reading the “I agree with the purchase conditions” button) with these According to the rules, you click the “Confirm order” button. The agreement concluded electronically between ELBELA and you is stored in the online store https://openboxgroup.eu and may be available to you in electronic form.
- ELBELA informs you about the conclusion of the purchase and sale agreement by sending a notice to the e-mail address specified by you. email address.
II. YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- You can select and order any product from the products listed in the online store https://openboxgroup.eu catalogs.
- By using the services of the online store https://openboxgroup.eu, you agree to these Rules and must comply with them.
- You must provide complete and correct data in the registration form of the online store https://openboxgroup.eu. If your personal data changes and we do not inform you about it, you will bear the full risk of loss.
- You are responsible for all your actions performed using the online store https://openboxgroup.eu.
- It is forbidden for the same person to register and use the services provided by the online store https://openboxgroup.eu under several names.
- You must be at the specified place, at the specified time and accept the ordered goods.
- You undertake not to pass on your registration and login details to third parties. If you lose your login details, you must immediately inform ELBELA by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. ELBELA is not responsible for the actions of third parties using your login data until the moment of notification. In this case, ELBELA has the right to consider that the actions e. in the store you made.
- ELBELA is not responsible for the actions of third parties, when using your banking system, they enter into purchase and sale agreements using e-mail. store services.
III. ELBELA rights and obligations
- If false, inaccurate, misleading or not all the requested data is provided during or after the registration, or if you do not comply with other obligations provided for in these Rules, ELBELA has the right to immediately cancel the registration and delete your data or restrict your access to e-mail. store services. You are solely responsible for the consequences of incorrect data provided by you.
- ELBELA reserves the right, without prior notice, to suspend or terminate your registration and use of the e-mail. store services, if there is reason to believe that you are engaging in illegal activities or otherwise trying to harm your e-mail. for the operation or stable operation of the store.
- ELBELA undertakes to create all conditions for you to use e-mail. store services.
- ELBELA, in case of unforeseen circumstances, is unable to deliver the ordered goods to you, undertakes to offer you a similar product. If you refuse to accept the analogue of the product, we will refund the money paid within 72 (seventy-two) hours, if you have made a prepayment.
IV. Payment for goods
- You can pay for the goods: 20.1. cash at the point of sale; 20.2. by advance bank transfer;
V. Administration fee
- An administration fee of € 2.50 applies to orders with a value not exceeding € 10.00. This fee is intended to cover logistics work, accounting documents, and order processing processes.
- If the value of the order exceeds € 10.00 – no administration fee is applied.
VI. Delivery of goods
- You have the right to choose one of the following delivery methods for the purchased goods:
23.1. withdrawal at the ELBELA point of sale;
23.2. courier delivery;
- You can find more information about delivery terms, terms and methods in the ELBELA delivery terms.
- If the method of courier delivery is chosen, the goods will be delivered by an authorized representative of ELBELA. When you sign the consignment note, it is considered that the consignment has been delivered (delivered) properly.
- During the delivery of the goods together with our authorized representative you must check the condition of the goods. If you are dissatisfied with the condition of the goods, you have the right not to sign the bill of lading and return the goods. Once you have signed the bill of lading, we do not accept any liability for the condition of the goods, i. external damage (if it is not a factory defect) and assembly defects. If the delivered goods do not include any parts or documents (eg warranty card, etc.), you must immediately inform the ELBELA administration.
- If you do not arrive at ELBELA to pick up the goods from the selected point of sale within the specified time, it will be stored for a maximum of 7 (seven) days, and due to its new pick-up time must be agreed in advance with ELBELA administration. If you are late in picking up the goods for more than 30 (thirty) days, ELBELA will send you a notice of intention to terminate the sales contract within the next 7 (seven) days. If you do not respond to the warning, ELBELA terminates the sales contract, deducts from the money paid for the product its storage costs, which may not exceed € 20, and returns the remaining amount of money to the bank account specified by you.
- Delivery costs by e-mail in the store are not included in the indicated price, they are indicated when you place an order, as provided in Clause 4 of the Rules.
VII. Product warranties
- All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty terms. The warranty period is indicated in the warranty card issued to you or in another corresponding document (hereinafter – the document confirming the Warranty).
- Repair of a product that is defective during the warranty period is free of charge.
- In case of damage to the product, you can apply for warranty repairs by phone: +370 5 2135476 or at the address of the product warranty repair service indicated in the document confirming the warranty.
- When submitting the goods for repair, you must submit a valid document confirming the Warranty and a document confirming the purchase of the goods (invoice).
VIII. Returning the goods
- The provisions of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania and the Retail Trade Rules shall apply to the return of goods.
- When a defective product is returned, ELBELA undertakes to accept the defective product and, in the absence of your objection, to replace it with an analogous product. If you object to the replacement of a defective product with a quality product, we will refund the money paid for the defective product within 72 (seventy-two) hours. In the event that it turns out that ELBELA does not have a similar product, you will be refunded the money paid for the product within 72 (seventy-two) hours from the moment of this clarification.
- The returned goods must be fully completed. You are responsible for the complete assembly of the product. If the item is not fully completed, it will not be accepted for return.
- You, as a consumer, have the right to withdraw from the purchase and sale agreement by notifying us in writing (e-mail email@example.com) within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the goods. This means that within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery of the product you can return the quality product ELBELA and cancel the contract, if the item has not been used, is undamaged, its consumer properties are preserved, the item has not lost its commercial appearance.
- The goods must be returned in the packaging in which they were delivered. The packaging should be undamaged, clean, properly prepared and packaged. ELBELA hopes that every effort will be made to comply with the specified requirements for packaging and to protect the product from extraneous damage.
- In order to withdraw from the purchase and sale agreement, you must notify the withdrawal address in writing to the contact addresses specified in Paragraph 36 of the Rules within the term specified in the Rules. You will receive a notification about the confirmation of the withdrawal from the contract by e-mail. by mail. If you do not receive confirmation within 10 working hours, you must contact ELBELA by telephone. If you cancel the contract, you must contact us by phone or e-mail within 3 (three) working days. to coordinate the method of returning the Goods with the Seller by e-mail (all issues of taking, transporting and other transportation of the Goods to the place specified by the Seller). In this case, you must return the purchased Product (the cost of returning the product is borne by you) that meets the requirements of Clauses 35 and 37 of the Rules. Upon termination of the contract, the money paid for the Product will be returned within 5 (five) working days from the date of return of the Product.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply in the following cases:
39.1. contracts for packaged goods which have been unpacked after delivery and which are ineligible for return for health or hygiene reasons;
39.2. contracts for goods which, by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
39.3. service agreements under which the services are provided to you in full;
39.4. in other cases provided for in the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania and the Retail Trade Rules.
IX. Final Provisions
- ELBELA reserves the right to suspend, supplement and change these Rules and other documents related to the Rules at its own discretion by notifying you by e-mail. in the store. Additions or amendments to the Rules shall take effect from the date of their publication, i. from the date they are posted by email. in the store system.
- If you do not agree with the new wording of the Rules, amendments, amendments, you have the right to refuse them, provided that you lose the right to use e-mail. store services.
- If after the change of the Rules you continue to use e-mail. services provided by the store, it is considered that you agree with the new version of the Rules, amendments or additions.
- All disagreements regarding the implementation of these Rules shall be resolved through negotiations. If no agreement is reached within 30 (thirty) days, disagreements shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- You can submit a request / complaint regarding a product or service purchased in our online store to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Click here) or fill in the application form on the EGS platform (Click here)
- The law of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to these Rules.
• For purchasers in the online store openboxgroup.eu
Phone +370 5 2135476
Information about the ordering process, delivery and collection of goods by e-mail. email firstname.lastname@example.org
• For purchasers at ELBELA headquarters:
Phone +370 5 2135476
Information e-mail E-mail email@example.com
Company name: ELBELA, UAB
Company code: 124921583
VAT payer code: LT249215811
Current account: LT83 7044 0600 0134 8553
Bank: AB SEB bankas
Bank code: 70440
Registration address: Rygos g. 46, Vilnius LT-05272