- ELBELA shall be guided by the following basic principles for the processing of personal data:
4.1. Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes.
4.2. Personal data is processed accurately and fairly.
4.3. Personal data is processed lawfully, i. only in cases where:
4.3.1. the data subject gives consent, i. agrees to abide by the rules of using the e-shop;
4.3.2. a contract is concluded or performed when one of the parties is a data subject;
4.3.3. ELBELA is obliged to process personal data in accordance with the law;
4.3.4. personal data must be processed in the legitimate interest of ELBELA or the third party to whom the personal data are disclosed and if the interests of the data subject are not overriding.
4.4. Personal data is constantly updated.
4.5. Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed.
4.6. Personal data is processed only by employees who have been granted such a right.
4.7. All information about the processed personal data is confidential.
4.8. The State Data Protection Inspectorate shall be notified of the processing of personal data in accordance with the established procedure.
- The services of the online store openboxgroup.eu can be used by:
5.1. all able-bodied natural persons not less than 18 years of age;
5.2. minors between the ages of fourteen and eighteen only with the consent of their parents, adoptive parents or guardians, except in the case of self-employment or scholarship;
5.3. legal entities;
5.4. authorized representatives of all the above persons.
- Please be informed that in order to offer you full services on our website, we store information (cookies) on your computer (device). We will use the information you provide to identify you as a previous user of the site and to collect site traffic statistics. You can view what information (cookies) we record at any time, and you can delete some or all of the cookies we record. You also have the right to object to the storage and use of information (cookies) on your computer (device), in which case some features of the website may not be available to you. We assume that when using e-mail. in the store we agree that information is stored on your computer (device). You can revoke your consent at any time by changing your web browser settings or by contacting us from any of the contacts posted on the website.
II. Collection, processing, storage of personal data
- ELBELA respects the right to privacy of each of you. Your personal data (name, surname, age group, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information specified in the e-shop registration form) is collected and processed for the following purposes: 7.1. process your orders for goods; 7.2. issue financial documents (eg invoices); 7.3. to solve problems related to the presentation or delivery of goods; 7.4. to perform other contractual obligations; 7.5. for direct marketing purposes.
- You must provide complete and correct personal data when registering in the openboxgroup.eu online store.
- In processing and storing your personal data, ELBELA implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as against any other unlawful processing.
- ELBELA may use data not directly related to your person for statistical purposes, i. y. data on purchased goods. Such statistics will be collected and processed in such a way as to prevent the disclosure of the Customer’s identity or other personal data that could be used to identify the Customer.
III. Transfer of personal data to third parties
- ELBELA reserves the right to transfer information to third parties:
11.1. only for the purposes mentioned in point 5 of this document;
11.2. only in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
IV. Modification or updating of personal data
- You have the right to change and / or update the information provided in the registration form at any time.
V. Transmission of information or claims
- You have the right to: 13.1. to demand the rectification, destruction of your personal data or the suspension, except for storage, of the processing of your personal data when the data is processed in contravention of the provisions of this and other laws; 13.2. not consent to the processing of his personal data.
- ELBELA will provide you with a response to your request for the processing of personal data no later than 30 calendar days from the date of your request. Only those requests regarding the processing of personal data that are submitted in writing (by e-mail email@example.com or by mail: Elbela, UAB Rygos str. 46, Vilnius LT-05272) are considered.